Monday, August 27, 2012

Emirates Airlines Makeup!

I don't know about you guys but I just love the uniform and makeup by the Emirate Airlines Crew. So i decided to dedicate this post on the Makeup worn by them. 

Emirates is known for it's classic red lip and uniform. You can Google their uniform and makeup looks. Some of it's basic rules is to wear Red/Nude/French Nails, Wearing only stud earrings, no other lipstick color apart from red is allowed and Hair should always be in a bun.


Ofcourse I didn't put my hair up in a bun for long because I just look like a football.! eek.. it's not a pretty sight. I wore a full sleeved white collared shirt paired with a black flowy knee length skirt, Skin colored stockings and one-inch pointy black heels.


Regarding the Eye makeup, it has to be really subtle but the eye
liner could be dramatic or as thin as you want it. I haven't seen crew members wearing smoky or dramatic looks on their eyes. It's just very subtle with a bold red lip. I used "play on plums" Eyeshadow from MAC which was a limited Edition Product. The Light Pink Shade all over the lid and the slightly darker plummy color i wore on my outer corner and blended it out  so it looks very subtle and smooth. You don't have to use too much of this as your not making it dramatic at all. I like using my Eyeliner very thick and dark so that's what i went for. As for a highlight color, on my brow bone - BootyCall from Naked2 palette is a really good one. Contouring your face is really important as it helps shape your face properly (NARS - Laguna). Blush should look very natural and should give a pinched like effect so apply a subtle color that would give your cheeks that effect. I used "Desert Rose" from MAC.

Classic Red Lip: Onto the Most important part of the look - the Lip! It's very important you get this part right. You have to get the right shade to suit your skin color. There's lots of red lipsticks out there which are orange based, blue based, dark cherry and just plain old normal red. After you get your shade, get a suitable Red Liner to suit the lipstick that goes with it as well. For me, this was such a hard decision to make. I spent a week trying to find my best shade. Hence, after a long struggle and debate, I chose 002 shade by Kate Moss and a exaggerate Lipliner in 024 Red Diva by Rimmel to go with it. These two worked so well with me and it compliments each other beautifully.



I would also wear this look on a night out as well because of the bold red lip and some nice curls. Normally Girls are really scared to wear red as an everyday color but i feel that red  compliments every skin tone beautifully and effortlessly (once you find your perfect "red" shade
.)

What do you think about this look and Red lips in general?! Have you found your shade?





FASHIONAZZLE...*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had such a fun and awesome experience with Emirates Airlines :)!
      Thanks for visiting :)
      Happy Flying!

      Delete
  2. Very nice make up! I would like to know what kind of moisturizer do you use?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below Beauties!