Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review: Vaseline Healthy Even Tone UV protection Lotion

I love it when I find drugstore products that work. It's so hard to find something that truly lives up to its name. VASELINE is a company that I've been using since I was a baby and has been my lifelong friend whose never let me down.

I've heard so many people talking about this product so i wanted to give it a try and test it out to see the results on my own. I suffer from uneven skin tone around my knees, elbows and I have bad dark scars from waxing, shaving etc from ingrown hairs on my legs which is noticeable.

This particular lotion has Vitamin B3 which helps in hyper-pigmentation to help even out the skin tone,make it radiantly glowing and has triple sunscreens to protect from the UV Rays of the sun. It's recommended to use this product for 2 weeks religiously twice everyday to see the optimum results.           


This lotion has a runny consistency and you need a very small amount, just rub it in circular motions on the skin until its absorbed which takes a few seconds to do and voila. The Smell is amazing as well and lingers for quite sometime. I apply this first thing when i wake up in the morning and before going to bed at night. I also use it after taking a shower where my skin just feels moisturized, hydrated and glows all at the same time so it looks healthy as well.

                            
                                   

The Results I find are astonishingly amazing. I love how my scars have gone lighter on my legs. My knees and elbows have started to blend in with the rest of my legs and hands and is starting to look oh-so-amazing. I've only used this for about a week and a half and it's become one of my favorite time products of all time. I'm going to try this out for a long time and update you all with before and after pictures.

I would recommend this product to anymore. It lives up to its name and it does exactly what its made for plus it's really really cheap. You can find this in your local supermarkets, drugstores etc.!

Have you tried this product yet?! What are your thoughts?!

FASHIONAZZLE...*

7 comments:

  1. Was searching for this product and came across your review. I am more likely to buy it now after reading your results. We would love for you to post your beauty articles and reviews and http://Bellashoot.com

    Our users will love to read and interact with you. You can link all your blog post back to your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I will do that!
      Thank you :)!

      Hope Vaseline has helped you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You can buy this product all across the gulf at your local drugstores or carrefour, hyperpanda, geant, lulu etc.! hope this helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi I would like to know if I can apply Vaseline vitamin B3 to face is it recemented to apply for face

      Delete
  3. Can i use this veseline healthy even tone on my face

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can I apply it on my face?

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below Beauties!