Thursday, April 25, 2013

Soap & glory - Sit Tight Special Lower Body Firming Formula

Presenting............................ The Sit Tight Lower Body Firming Formula - A Whimsical, pink with uber funny quoteson the packaging make it utterly appealing to try it every time you lay your eyes on it.

I do work out and go to the gym and have my share of outdoor activities but it wouldn't hurt to use some of these products if it can do wonders to the skin. I've seen infinite reviews on this product online and on the soap& glory website singing it's praises! So that means i gotta try it out!



When i first got it, i didn't know what to think about it. There are practically billions of products like this in the market and what would be so different about this one?! I didn't think it would work to be honest and wasn't expecting anything dramatic  but as far as it works with "SITTING DOWN" i decided to give this product a whirlwind. 


It retails for 90 AED which is really pricey but well above crazy worth it. It has a thick white milky slightly sticky texture to it and taking a small grape size amount of this onto your hand and kneading into your skin (knead like you knead dough) for a couple of minutes and then SIT to let the magic happen throughout the day. When i first tried it, I sat down, the first 5 minutes nothing happened, then the next 5 minutes I felt a slight heating sensation and then a cooling sensation kind of rubbing chilli on your body but in a good way. When i got up,I saw an immediate difference in my butt and thighs as if it had lifted my butt up and made the cellulite incredibly smaller. I was in awe and shocked to see how it amazed me in the first try.

buttttt, You have to be seated for this product to work. It's mainly designed for women who would break anything but a sweat (*wink)

It's been a week since I've used this product and using it so far has made my skin look like how it's suppose to be. My husband has noticed quite a difference as well so if he's happy i'm happy! I've found my butt to be firmer, lifted and less cellulite and it worked like a charm. If this product can wow me on the first try, imagine what it would do in months!

I love the gorgeous super sexy shiny silver packaging it offers and its definitely on the pricier side (but i would recommend you get on a 3 for 2 offer - which is often found in boots). This is the one that is available in the UAE at the moment. The new formula and packaging has not yet been released here.


I'm in loveeeeeeeeeee with this product and will definitely be re-purchasing this!

Have you tried this yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!