Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfolating Wash

Hey guys!

Guess What?! I'm back to Blogging! (eek...i know,i know!)

Sorry about the procrastination but i wasn't really buying alot of new skincare, makeup etc, but now i have a huge haul which I'll YouTube it in a bit! but For now i have a new Skincare Product that has become my absolute favorite to talk to you guys about.

Can I just say how much I'm loving the Face washes by Neutrogena. I had used the Grapefruit exfoliating wash before and also the Blackhead eliminating Facial Scrub - BOTH of which i love! I'm currently trying out the "Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash" which looks like below.
Living in Dubai (which is most of the time a very hot and humid climate) - means your exposed to the harmful rays of the sun, dirt & grime, pollution etc, so every time i come back from work and start using it, i feel instantly refreshed and my skin feels so amazing.

I've also had really bad Acne usually at That time of the month and this product also help clear  up like no one's business. I have normal to dry skin so using a face wash that doesn't intend to dry my skin more or make it itchy is number one on my list of things to have. It contains Salicylic Acid which helps with alot. I've seen results by using this instantly since Day 1.

-It's light, 
-slightly exfoliating,
-has a gel like texture, 
-goes on smooth on the skin, &
-has a slight tingle (which feels refreshing!)

I must say this is one of my Holy Grail products right here! What it does to my skin is simply amazing and i cannot say enough good things about it.

It's available in all Supermarkets across the UAE and in pharmacies as well.

How about you guys?! What face-wash are you currently obsessing on?

FASHIONAZZLE

1 comment:

Comment Below Beauties!