Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Acrylic Nails!


This is the first time I've ever gotten Acrylic nails and I must say by the looks of it, it looks so breathtakingly beautiful. I love the Accent Nail as well with a little rhinestone in the middle. It costed me quite alot to get this done. But I would say that it was well worth it. My nails have never looked so perfect and pretty and Healthy(fake).




 Although there are some cons to this as well. It will never ever come off unless you bite your nails, scratch or beat the heck out of them. It will stay put. and THAT is what damages the nails. In order to remove them professionally, you can go remove them at the salon and it wont hurt as much. But i didn't end up going to the salon. I waited till they grew out one by one and then clipped it out with a nail cutter. This whole process took me close to 2 months.! It damaged my nails to the extreme and i was forced to put NO varnish on my nails till they looked fairly ok to do so.


I will still be looking out for the other safer option which is the "Gelish" option. Haven't tried that out as of yet. Let me know if you've had your nails done acrylic or gelish and the pros and cons of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!