Friday, July 13, 2012

Black-Out Makeup Disaster


I gotta honestly say that i'm not proud of this look. It looks muddy and too black! I wanted it to look more smoky but it just doesn't cut it. None-the-less i had to post this because i wanted to show you not all experiments turn out great. 

I did wear this to a wedding and it looked great because the lighting was just about right to give my face that subtle glow and it definitely match my eyes. Definitely cheated on that one.  However in pictures, it look horrendous and absolutely ridiculous. It looked unblended, too much black going and absolutely hideous! It's safe to say It didn't look clean and polished.


Let me know about your makeup disasters and how it affected you!

*Fashionazzle...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!