Monday, July 9, 2012

Enchanting Eyes!

First of all, i would like to apologize for the hideous eyebrows! I hadn't got them done or tweezed them (eeek).
Let's try to move away from the brows and focus on the eyes for now :D. So, I was experimenting one fine day while i was staying at a hotel getting bored while my husband was at work. We were going out to the museum that night and I really loved how it turned out. I love these type of looks that just mesmerizes all that can ever beat the eye.

I used my All time favorite pallete - Sleek ACID pro pallete.
  • Turquoise color all over the eye lid
  • Purple at the outer corner and all over the Brow bone.
  • Black to deepen the look at the outer corner
Make sure to blend all the colors together so that it doesn't turn out messy!

Hope you liked my little experiment!

*Fashionazzle....*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!