Friday, July 6, 2012

Purple Haze!

This is a look which never goes old. It's an absolute delight to see people with purple lids! It's something different from pink. Now, I'm not a pink lover, I'm really not a girly girl but when it comes to eye make up looks i will run away from pink as far as i can.
Purple on the other hand is such a soft and pretty color. It goes on like a charm on any skin tone. It looks subtle almost like a dream and it can work with different colors that you might want to wear it with.
I came up with this look. (I know it's been done a dozen times) but i wanted something for day time and night time both with the same eye look. The only difference to darken up the outer corner with black to make it "night time".


This is what it looks when the eyes are closed. I added a little wing liner to top it all off! i know it looks breathtaking and sophisticated. I guess you could also add some lashes for a more dramatic night time Look.


Do you like my Amy winehouse winged liner?



So do u have any liner looks that i would love.! let me know

*Fashionazzle....*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!