Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bring on the Spring Nail Polish Love!

Spring is in the Air..... with these gorgeous spring Nail Art Designs. I must say people are really talented when it comes to Nail Art and I've been hooked on many of these which are on Pinterest. They look hard to do but are quiet easy to accomplish. They just require a steady hand and some patience (which i clearly don't have either) and then VOILA you've got a crazy Nail art Design ready for spring. :D

I love experimenting with different color palettes and I for one love the spring pastels along with some great neon and fluorescent colors mixed with each other. There are different techniques used for each type of nail art design but they are definitely not hard. Polka Dots and Floral Pastels are also in this season. Polka Dots, i find, are personally easiest to do in my opinion. Just apply a solid base color polish and dot using a dotting tool to the nail. 

Here are some of my favorite Jaw dropping Nail art Inspirations! (all from Pinterest)
Btw, I'm totally Addicted to Pinterest. Follow me there as i drop a pin every now and then on hair, makeup and Beauty!

Are you loving these nail designs?!

       


               

                                 
                









              


















                  




FASHIONAZZLE...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!