Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Midnight Pomegranate Shea Cashmere Hand Cream


Bath and Body Works has got to be one of my favorite stores to shop once it hits sale-time. This hand cream has got to be my all-time favorite. I've tried a dozen of these but this by far has got to be the best of the lot. I love how the texture of this feels on the skin and also the smell takes me back to my teenage days where everything I owned was either flowery or candy-ish. (lol) 

 It is the Midnight Pomegranate Shea Cashmere Hand Cream. I adore the packaging and the color and are not expensive at all.

After you apply and rub it into the skin, my hands feel instantly nourished. There's no greasiness left behind and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love the feeling it gives and also the smell lingers on for quite some time. 

My skin is dry so this works wonders on me.

What is your favorite hand cream? 

FASHIONAZZLE...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!