Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Bouncy Curls with a Straightener!

Throwback Thursday:

I was looking back at my pictures from last year and I must admit I do miss my "Long Hair". I think personally you can achieve many different types of hairstyles and style it in different ways as well .Here's a couple of pictures of my long hair in loose/tight curls that I love.
I achieved this look with a straightener after I briefly saw my friend do it on me. Annnnnnnnd I was amazed how it made my hair look without using an actual curler. Ofcourse with a few times of practice and a carelessly burnt hand/finger, the results were amazing and it looked so natural and I find it better to use than an actual curler because its faster and it curls 10x faster. I was done within 12 minutes with the big huge head of mine!.

Here are some "posed" pictures to prove the former statement i just made. Ignore the face for now and focus on my Luscious locks *grins*.



 So, how did i achieve these curls, Wait for it.... 
.
.
.
.
.
*Dramatic Entry coming up*
.
.
.
*drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
*tadaaaaaaaa*

The Straightener that I have used is the one below in Satin blue Finish 1.25 inch wide floating plates from PYT:






On the website, they describe this straightener as "The Ceramic Styling Tool features 100% ceramic plates and an ergonomic body that allows for super slick straight hair, soft voluminous waves and tight spiral curls."
I've had this straightener for almost 2 years now and it works like a charm.
Onto some pros and cons!
PROS: 
- I love how its curled along the sides of the ceramic blades so it's easier to curl and does NOT leave any creases while you style your hair.
- It also leaves your hair frizz-free and shiny!
- 100% Ceramic Plates
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Ready to use within 10 seconds.

CONS:
- It's around 250$ (yikes) which is more expensive than a GHD or a Cloud nine (which are   known brands and what many people swear by)
- Gets dirtier around the sides of the plates after a while. Really need to wipe it clean after using it.
- It can get really hot so you got to be extra careful! (yikes)

Overall, I'm really happy and satisfied with this straightener and it gets the job well done.!

Whats your favorite Straightener? And how do you curl your hair?
Comment below & Let me know if you want a tutorial on how to curl your hair using a straightener and i will get right into it for you guys!


Loves!
Fashionazzle....*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!