Sunday, March 24, 2013

Maxi skirts for spring !!




Hello beauties,

Lets talk the fashion find for this weekend: Spring Maxi (long) skirts. I'm absolutely in love with this trend. I love the long flared like effect which makes you look taller and slimmer.

Personally I find it very hard to find long skirts that suit me. It's hard to find something that looks great with your body type and also not too long enough that it would sweep all of the Dubai floors when I'm walking in it. (We have all been there..yikes !! )
I've seen many stores carrying these maxi skirts but I have yet to find something that makes me look good.

Pairing Maxi skirts of any color is easy. You need a simple white colored tank top or crop top or a t-shirt  anything white ( other colors also look good  but i prefer a simple white top).It's so versatile - either just wear it simple or with lots of culti colored accessories or just a fun one tone look. 

Here are some pictures I grabbed from Pinterest for all of you to drool over!

Have you gotten your perfect long skirt?
Let me know and share a pic if u dare ;)






FASHIONAZZLE...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!