Sunday, March 17, 2013

Micabella Cosmetics: Foundation Review


I've been meaning to blog about this Brand but never got around to doing it. I've heard alot about this brand and one of my friends introduced me to this brand as she swears by it. My friend is quite fussy about the products she uses on her face as her skin is incredibly sensitive so she has to be extra careful. 

Mica Bella Cosmetics is not a brand that you hear about everyday. It is a brand that is getting its name out there slowly and eventually might be one of the best selling brands out there. As the name of the Brand suggests, the products are all made out of Mica (an important ingredient which works wonders on the skin apparently.) I got my hands on this brand in a kiosk in a mall while i was in Ottawa, Canada. My friend had told me all sorts of wonders this brand does for the skin. It's essentially a brand that is all Mineral-Based. It's Foundations to blushes to eye shadows, etc are all mineral based. You can use them dry or wet depending on what look your going for. The eye-shadow colors are anywhere from Matt to shimmer to crazy glitter in all sorts of colors as well.

The Foundations also come up with a great range from the darkest to the lightest. The shade i got is "Cream Caramel". The way it works is that you use a synthetic brush and use a little bit of the foundation onto the brush and just in circular motion and buff it all on your skin. You will see after this, that your skin looks flawless. Their foundations can be used as concealers as well and blend in really well with the foundation as well.


The ingredients that these contain are: Mica, Sercite, Black Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide &Yellow Iron Oxide. It also has SPF 15. 

The Best Thing about these powders is that you don't need to take the makeup off and you won't break out at all (kind of like Food for the skin). It's also suppose to last forever and never expire. I'm not really sure about the latter part but the fact that it made my face looked "flawless" and "natural looking" was amazing. It hides imperfections. hyper-pigmentation  scars, freckles etc. so flawlessly that you can't even tell that you have put something on your face. 

These are pretty expensive to get but if your at a kiosk, the lady there could give you a great deal or a bargain. I have tried it and now it's become my staple piece of makeup I use in my everyday makeup. A little goes a long way with this product and It will last you forever.

More information about the brand can be found at: www.micabella.com



Have you tried this brand yet?
Let me know your thoughts.!

Fashionazzle...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below Beauties!